• Accommodation with half-board or lunch/dinner on the following tourist farms: Pri Lazarju
in Podgrad, Pr' Krač
in Dolsko and Petek
in Visoko near Ig, where you can taste delicious local dishes, by previous arrangement.
• You can taste chosen regional dishes on the following excursion farms: Pr' Mežnarjevih in Moravče, Pr' Soud
in Zagorica near Radomlje, Čeh in Kolovec near Radomlje, Arbi
in Izlake, Na hribčku
in Velika Štanga near Šmartno pri Litiji and Kamnikar in Mali Vrh, or in the restaurant Pustov mlin in Šmartno pri Litiji.
• You can taste and buy different types of cheese and dairy products made from cow’s milk on the Križman farm on Ižanska cesta in Ljubljana or at the Paternoster dairy in Tenetiše near Litija; by previous arrangement.
• There are numerous possibilities for hiking on marked hiking trails in Posavje: you can go to Kum
(1220 m), Zasavska Sveta gora (852 m), Čemšeniška planina, Mrzlica (1220 m), Kal (946 m) and Vrhe (885 m), where you can restore your strength with tasty hotpots in mountain huts on Janče (792 m), Kum
(1220 m), Mrzlica, Kal and on Zasavska Sveta gora.
• You can go cycling on the circular Posavje Cycling Transversal
, which joins together cycling trails in the following municipalities: Dol pri Ljubljani, Litija, Šmartno pri Litiji, Zagorje, Trbovlje, Hrastnik and Radeče.
• You can go horseback riding on marked circular riding routes in the Posavje hills; along the route there are rest stations where you can find hay and water for the horses and food and accommodation for the riders.
• You can also take a walk on the Charcoal Trail
, where you can see various natural and cultural sights.
• See the Vače situla, a bronze vessel from the Iron Age, and St. Andrew's Church
in the village of Vače. The village is an excellent starting point for walks in the Posavje hills.
• See the rich natural and cultural heritage of the towns of Litija
, Zagorje ob Savi
(Turn Castle, Plečnik’s monument, St. Nicholas Church, Seppi mansion…).
• Visit Tuštanj Castle
in Zgornji Tuštanj near Moravče. This 15th century castle has been partly turned into a museum.