It was constructed at the end of the 19th century and is one of the chapels that have a typical Mediterranean appearance.
The chapel is built with plastered bricks. It is covered with a two-side slopped roof of tiles. A cross made of casted metal is placed on the ridge. At the entrance to the chapel there is a portal with a corbel and capital indicated. Despite its age, the chapel is still well preserved. Manče
has another very interesting monument: a stone monument erected in 1687.
Glavni trg 1
Tel. : +386 5 368 70 41
Tel. 2 : +386 5 368 70 40
Fax : +386 5 368 70 41
Web site : www.vipavsizvirna-vipavska.si
GPS Northing (N) : 45,8242
GPS Easting (E) : 13,9393